Casting Call: Ontario/Quebec Adults for Paid National Commercial
Milo Casting is seeking English and/or French-speaking adults from Ontario and Quebec who have received one of the following tax benefits and would like to share their stories:
Canada child benefit: A parent with their child/children, under the age of 18, who has received the Canada Child Benefit within the last 3yrs.
Disability tax credit: An adult who has claimed the disability tax credit and is receiving it or has received it within the last 3yrs.
Canada workers benefit: A worker of any age that is not a student and received the Canada workers benefit within the last 3yrs.
GST/HST credit: An adult who has received the GST/HST credit within the last 3yrs.
Free tax clinics: An adult who has received help to do their taxes from a free tax clinic through the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program within the last 3yrs.
Details & Submission Information
Those chosen for this campaign will be paid $2000-$3500+ for a one day shoot from December 6-9, 2021. This will be a direct booking.
If interested, you are asked to submit ASAP in order to be considered for this project. Please e-mail the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Name, age, location (City & Province) and contact information.
- Confirm whether or not you speak English, and/or Canadian French.
- Please confirm which benefit you received and 2-3 sentences about the impact of receiving this benefit.
- A couple of photos of yourself (avoid hats and sunglasses). No more than 200kb per photo. Note: If you’d like to submit to the Child Benefit category, please also include an image of your child(ren) for consideration.
- Please confirm whether you are a citizen, permanent resident or temporary resident (living in Canada at least 18 months).
- Please write “Project Taxes” in the subject line followed by the type of benefit you received (ex. Project Taxes – Workers Benefit – Jordan Matthews).
Extensive COVID-19 safety protocols will be in place for the shoot, all talent will be COVID tested and not allowed on set without a negative COVID test paid for by production.