Research Study: Survey on Accessibility in Canada
We are a research team from KITE, the research arm of Toronto Rehab-University Health Network. We want to learn about the main barriers to accessibility that individuals in Canada experience.
Who is invited to participate: Individuals who are 18 years old or older, live in Canada, and identify as at least one of the following:
- A person with a disability
- An older adults, 65 years old or older, who do not have a disability
- A (formal or informal) caregiver for a person with a disability
About one-time survey:
- 20 to 27 questions
- Three ways to take part: online, paper version (in 12 pt. or 16 pt. sized font) sent by mail, or telephone interview.
- Participants can enter a draw for a $40 gift card. One card will be awarded to every 10 participants.
Go to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AccessibilityCanada
For more information, please contact Sin-Tung.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 416-597-3422 ext. 7878
Please note that the security of e-mail messages is not guaranteed. Messages may be forged, forwarded, keep indefinitely, or seen by others using the internet. Do not use e-mail to discuss information you think is sensitive. Do not use e-mail in an emergency since e-mail may be delayed.
Version Date: October 21, 2019.