Junior Identification/Selection Camp #1
September 28-29, 2019N/A
ONPARA is hosting the 1st Team Ontario Junior Provincial identification/selection camp in Toronto in order to make tryouts as accessible as possible for athletes/families living in the GTA.
- Athletes must be members in good standing with ONPARA for the 2019-2020 season
- Athletes must be born in or after January 1, 1999
- Athletes must be willing and able to travel and care for themselves independently
- Athletes must attend at least ONE identification/selection camp in order to be considered, though they are encouraged to attend both camps if possible.
Following tryouts, a pool of selected athletes will train monthly from October - February prior to final selections. Those selected will go on to represent Ontario at the 2020 Junior East Regional Championship in New Brunswick in March, 2020.
Selection Camp Details
Date: Saturday September 28 & Sunday September 29
Saturday, September 28:
- Camp - 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Athletes/Parents' Meeting - 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Sunday, September 29
- Camp - 8:30am - 3:00pm
Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre
875 Morningside Ave
Toronto, ON M1C 0C7
Camp participants are required to complete their camp registration online through the ONPARA website.
Please note, all camp participants must be registered ONPARA members for the 2019-2020 season. If you have not yet completed your membership, please visit the ONPARA Membership page.
Athletes are asked to register online by Wednesday, September 25 at midnight.
$75 - All athletes are assessed a one-time $75 tryout fee, which helps to cover costs associated with the provincial program for the season, such as gym time, coaching, etc.
For further inquiries please contact Josée Matte, High Performance Manager at email@example.com