Casting Call for Young Boys with Physical Disabilities
Seeking male child for Olympic/Paralympic campaign
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. is searching nationwide for boys who have a physical disability for an upcoming Olympic campaign in Canada!
Boy, around 5-10 years of age. He is a typical kid. He is wide eyed curious and inquisitive. We are looking for a child that doesn’t have the use of his legs, but doesn’t let that get him down. Must have a physical disability. Bonus if they have some basic sledge hockey experience or interest in sledge hockey, but not required.
Pays approximately $2,000.00+ if selected, plus flights and accommodation.
Details & Submission Information
If interested, you must submit the following information in order to be invited to audition:
Please e-mail the following to: email@example.com
1. Your child’s name, age & the city they live in.
2. Photo(s) of your child (Where we can clearly see their face. Ideally no hats or sunglasses).
3. Your primary contact information (guardian’s name, phone number & email address) *If your child is a represented actor, please include their union status, resume & the agent’s contact information
4. Please write ‘PROJECT OLYMPIC’ in subject line of e-mail, along with your child’s name, age and city. (e.g. Project Olympic – Max Jones- age 8 – Vancouver, BC)
Submissions deadline: Friday October 27th @ 5pm
(However the earlier you submit the better your chances)
You must be available for these key dates:
- Skype Interview: Week of October 30th
- Shoot: Nov 7th-19th (Dates and filming location TBD
Questions or Concerns
- If you have already submitted for this project, you do not need to resubmit your information
- Please note that you will not be compensated for the audition
- This is a union job. Non-actors will be permitted
- You must be a Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen to participate
- If you have received this bulletin after the initial audition date, please still email us your submission as we may still be able to consider you.