Casting Call for Wheelchair Users in Various Roles
Jigsaw Casting is seeking individuals with a physical disability who use a regular and/or basketball wheelchair for various roles in a personal injury law campaign.
- Hero Male (Keegan) – Male, ages 30-35. This person uses a regular wheelchair for mobility. Let us know if you play basketball and happen to have a basketball wheelchair in your submission.
- Real Mom and Son – Boy, ages 8-11. Uses a wheelchair for mobility. His real mom, ages 30-45. She is a power mom and will do anything to help her child. She is strong but warm.
- Boy who uses a wheelchair – Ages 8-11. Same role as above. You can apply alone without your mom if she is not available.
- Wheelchair Basketball Players – Male, ages 20-50. Guys who actually play wheelchair basketball. They should have a basketball wheelchair.
Non-speaking roles. No previous acting experience is required. This is a non-union job.
Pays $750 per person for a one day shoot, if selected. This is for 1 year online usage (or $1200 for 2 years online usage). Usage is TBD.
Please note that you will not be compensated for the audition.
Details & Submission Information
If interested, please apply via our online application form below: https://projectlegal.castingcrane.com/
Submissions are due ASAP or by July 31st, 2019 at 9am.
You must be available for these key dates:
- INTERVIEW: There is no in-person audition, we will be conducting online interviews for Role 1 and 2 ONLY via Google on August 1st, 2019. Time TBD.
- WARDROBE: August 7th, 2019. Time TBD. (1 to 2 hours to try on clothing for the shoot)
- SHOOT: August 10th, 2019. Time TBD.