Casting Call for Youth Wheelchair Tennis Players
Seeking kids who play tennis and/or wheelchair tennis for US Tennis Association commercial
Jigsaw Casting is urgently looking for kids, ages 6 to 15, who play tennis or wheelchair tennis for a US Tennis Association commercial filming in Toronto.
- Children who play tennis – age 6 to 15. Must have experience.
- Children who play wheelchair tennis – age 6 to 15. Must have experience.
Each child will be paid $2,000+ to participate in this campaign, if selected.
Details & Submission Information
If interested, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be invited in to audition:
1. Your child’s name, age and which role they are applying for.
2. Parent’s name and phone number.
3. Photos of your child (ideally no hats or sunglasses).
4. A video link of your child playing tennis or wheelchair tennis. If you have this, it will be beneficial to send.
5. Some info about your child’s tennis or wheelchair tennis experience.
6. Please write ‘TENNIS’ in the subject line of your email, along with your child’s name, age and which role you are submitting them for. (e.g. TENNIS – Sarah Leung – age 10 – Role 2)
Submission Deadline: FRIDAY MAY 25, 2018 AT 12:00PM
You must be available for these key dates (in Toronto):
- Audition: Sunday May 27, 2018
NOTE – Wheelchair Tennis auditions will be held via SKYPE on Monday (May 28) after school.
- Recall: Tuesday May 30, 2018 (After school hours at a tennis court).
- Shoot: Tuesday June 5, 2018
Questions or Concerns
- If you have already submitted for this project, you do not need to re-submit your information
- Please note that you will not be compensated for the audition
- This is a union job. Non union members can also apply
- If you have received this bulletin after the initial audition date, please still email us your submission as you may be able to attend the recall session