Casting Call for People with Visible Disabilities
Seeking individuals with visible disabilities for upcoming furniture campaign
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. is seeking individuals, aged 25-45, with a visible disability, for upcoming furniture campaign in Toronto.
Pays approximately $5,000+ per person, if selected.
Details & Submission Information
- Ages 25-45
- Must have a visible disability
- No previous acting experience is required
- Non speaking role
- This is a union job. Non actors/non-union members are welcome to apply.
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
If interested, please apply directly online to https://projectfurniture.castingcrane.com/
Submissions are due ASAP or by Tuesday November 12 at 9:00am
Must be available for these key dates:
- Online interview – Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- Wardrobe – November 19 or November 20, 2019
- Shoot: November 21, 22, or 23, 2019