Casting Call – Adults with Visible Disabilities
Milo Casting is seeking individuals with a visible disability for a financial campaign!
- You have a visible disability and have a group of 2-4 friends (or partners or family members) who are in the same social bubble during the COVID-19 crisis
- All members are roughly 25-40 years old
- Looking for real people, no previous experience necessary!
Those chosen will be paid approx $1000 per person for a 1 day shoot!
Details & Submission Information
If interested, you must email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for this project.
- Name, age, location and contact info of all members. Please tell us your pronouns
and how you identify.
- Please give us a brief description of your disability and any assisted devices you
- A couple of photos of each person – Smiling selfie, and full body photo (avoid hats
and sunglasses) No more than 200kb per photo. Group shots are welcome if you have them!
- Please write “Project Bank Disability” in the subject line.
Please submit ASAP!
If an agent represents you please allow them to submit you for this project
You must be available for these key dates:
- NO LIVE AUDITIONS! This will be in a direct booking
- SHOOT: September 24th & 25th (You will only be required 1 day!
Questions or Concerns
Please contact email@example.com
60 SUMACH ST / 3RD FLOOR / TORONTO, ON M5A 3J7 / T: (416) 360 0465