Junior Identification/Selection Camp #2
October 20, 2019 –
ONPARA is hosting the 2nd Team Ontario Junior Provincial identification/selection camp in Dorchester in order to make tryouts as accessible as possible for athletes/families living in Western Ontario.
- Athletes must be members in good standing with ONPARA for the 2019-2020 season
- Athletes must be born in or after January 1, 1999
- Athletes must be willing and able to travel and care for themselves independently
- Athletes must attend at least ONE identification/selection camp in order to be considered, though they are encouraged to attend both camps if possible.
Following tryouts, a pool of selected athletes will train monthly from October - February prior to final selections. Those selected will go on to represent Ontario at the 2020 Junior East Regional Championship in New Brunswick in March, 2020.
Selection Camp Details
Date: Sunday October 20, 2019
- Athlete/Parents' Meeting: 1:30pm - 2:45pm
- Selection Camp: 3:00pm - 7:00pm
Note: Athletes & parents who attended Selection Camp #1 in Toronto will not need to attend the Athlete/Parent meeting again.
2066 Dorchester Road
Dorchester, ON N0L 1G2
Athletes are required to complete their registration online through the ONPARA website.
Please note, all participants must be registered ONPARA members for the 2019-2020 season. If you have not yet completed your membership, please visit the ONPARA Membership page.
Athletes are asked to register online by Wednesday, October 16 at midnight.
Registration Fee: $75
All athletes are assessed a one-time $75 tryout fee, which helps to cover costs associated with the provincial program for the season, such as gym time, coaching, etc.
Note: Athletes who attended Selection Camp #1 in Toronto will not need to pay again.
For further inquiries please contact Josée Matte, High Performance Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org