Casting Call for Leg Amputees
Seeking “silver foxes” and leg amputees for upcoming health technology campaign
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. is looking for a range of talent who are very comfortable in their own skin. Looking to express diversity, uniqueness and the distinctiveness of what we are at our core.
- Silver Fox: Male or female, open ethnicity, 50-65 years of age. Must have white/silver hair. We are looking for natural, distinct and contemporary talent with expressive, interesting and unique faces and personality.
- Amputees: Male or female, open ethnicity, 18-65 years of age. Leg Amputee with prosthetic. We are looking for natural, distinct and contemporary talent with expressive, interesting and unique faces and personality.
Pays approximately $6,000 per individual, if selected.
Details & Submission Information
Interested applicants must submit the following information in order to be considered:
1. Your name, age, height and weight.
2. Photo(s) of yourself (where we can clearly see your face. No hats or sunglasses)
3. Your primary contact information (including phone number)
*If you are a represented actor, please include your resume & agent’s contact information
4. Please write ‘Project Health Tech’ in the subject line of your submission e-mail, along with your name and role. (e.g. Project Health Tech – Josephine McCallum – Silver Fox)
Submissions are due by 5:00pm on November 29th, 2017 (however the earlier you submit the better your chances!)
Applicants must be available for these key dates (in Toronto):
- Audition: November 30th, 2017
- Wardrobe: December 2nd or 3rd (TBD)
- Shoot: December 4th, 5th, 6th (1 or 2 days)
Questions or Concerns
- If you have already submitted for this project, you do not need to resubmit your information
- This campaign is open to Canadian residents only
- Please note that you will not be compensated for the audition
- This is a non-union job
- If you have received this bulletin after the initial audition date, please still email us your submission as you may be able to attend the recall audition.