Casting Call for Men Who Use Wheelchairs
Milo Casting is looking for men that require a wheelchair to get around for a Cannabis Trade Campaign!
- You are a male, living with a visible disability
- You are roughly 45 – 60 yrs of age
- You require a wheelchair to get around.
- Genuine and authentic real people with infectious smiles and a positive spirit!
Those chosen for this campaign will be paid approximately $1,000 for a half day shoot!
Details & Submission Information:
If interested, you must submit in order to be considered for this project.
Please e-mail the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name, age, location and contact information
- A couple of photos of yourself (Avoid hats and sunglasses)
- Please tell us a bit about your disability.
- Please write “Project Wheelchair” in the subject line followed by your name.
(i.e.: Project Wheelchair– Jamal Robinson)
You must be available for these key dates:
- AUDITION: Monday April 8th and Tuesday April 9th (one day only)
- SHOOT: April 22nd – April 26th (required for 1 day only)
Submissions are due by Sunday April 7th at 2:00pm
**If an agent represents you please allow them to submit you for this project
Questions or Concerns:
Please contact Taijah or Shannon at 416-360-0465 ext 234 or 233
Please join our Facebook group for future casting calls:
60 SUMACH ST / 3RD FLOOR / TORONTO, ON M5A 3J7 / T: 416-360-0465