Casting Call for Men in Wheelchairs
Milo Casting is seeking men in wheelchairs for a national cough medicine campaign
- You are a male of any ethnicity that requires a wheelchair
- You are approximately 25+ years of age
- You must be non union (not part of ACTRA)!
- You do not need previous on-camera experience. We are simply looking for skilled people with great energy!
Those selected will be financially compensated $500 for a 2-3 hour shoot.
Details & Submission Information:
If interested, you must email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name, age, and ethnicity
- Your location, contact information and union status
- A couple recent photos of you (take today is preferable) – please avoid hats and sunglasses
- Please write “Project Cough Wheelchair” in the subject line followed by your name. (i.e.: Project Cough Wheelchair – Jermaine Dobson)
You must be available for these key dates:
- SHOOT: Friday August 2, 2019
- No AUDITION for this project – we will book directly from photos
Deadline for submissions: Please submit as soon as possible
Note: If an agent represents you please allow them to submit you for this project
Questions or Concerns:
Please contact us at 416-360-0465 x233 (Shannon) or 416-360-0465 x234 (Taijah)