Casting Call for Child with a Disability
Seeking child with a disability for a McDonald’s campaign
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. is seeking children with a disability, aged 7-10, for a McDonald’s campaign in Toronto!
This is a union campaign. Non-union members are welcome to apply. Must be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident. No previous acting experience is required.
Pay is approx. $1,500 per person, if selected.
Details and Submission Information
If interested, please email the following information & self-tape to email@example.com
- Child’s name
- Child’s age
- Parent’s name
- Phone number
- Some recent photos
- Tell us a little bit about your child
Self-tape instructions (You can film your child on a cell phone):
- Have your child introduce himself/herself.
- Have your child act this scene out: Your child is ordering food and all he or she has to do is be loud and fast and say their McDonalds order to the camera. If they have siblings, please have them act with your child, they are all telling your orders at the same time. It can be any McDonalds order. They want to make sure Dad hears them. They aren’t annoying or rude, it’s just a big LOUD family and it’s OK to step on each other’s lines. If your child doesn’t have any siblings, he or she can say the order solo.
Please write in subject line: NAME, AGE & ROLE. (e.g. Jessie Willis, Age 9, McDonald’s Child)
Submission Deadline: ASAP or before Thursday July 30 at 9am.
To be considered for this campaign, you must be available for the following dates:
- Callback (via Zoom): August 4 or 5, 2020
- Shoot: August 18 and/or 19, 2020
Production and talent will follow all COVID SAFETY ON-SET PROTOCOLS, see more details here: http://www.cpat.ca