Casting Call for Female Amputees
Seeking female children for Paralympic TV Commercial
Jigsaw Casting Ltd. is seeking Caucasian female children who are amputees for a Paralympic TV commercial. They are seeking someone very specific to play the role of a well known Paralympic female athlete when she was a child at various ages.
Those who are selected for the role will be paid $12,000 each.
Casting all over Canada with filming in BC. Must be comfortable traveling to Vancouver and Whistler for filming if not residing in these areas. Child will be accompanied by one parent or guardian. Travel expenses will be provided. Must have a valid passport.
Looking for these ages:
- 4 to 7
- 9 to 12
- 14 to 17
- Audition in Toronto – May 15 or 18, 2017
*In person audition is not required if not a Toronto resident. If considered, a Skype interview will be arranged.
- Travel to BC – May 29, 2017
- May not be required for all dates:
- Shoot in Whistler BC – May 30, 31 and/or June 1, 2017
- Shoot in Vancouver BC – June 3, 4 and/or 5, 2017
Details & Submission Information:
You must submit the follwing information in order to be considered. Please e-mail the following to: email@example.com
1. Child’s name, age and city of residence
2. Parent’s name and phone number
3. 2 clear photos of your child
4. Please tell us about your child’s amputation level. Has she acquired any prosthetic devices?
5. If your child likes to run or know how to ski, please let us know, but it is not mandatory that they participate in either sports.
6. Please write ‘Project Paralympic’ in the subject line of your e-mail, along with your child’s name, province and age. (e.g. Project Paralympic – Sarah Brown – Ontario – age 4)
Submissions are due by May 17 at 9:00am
*However the earlier you submit your child the better her chances*
Questions or Concerns
Jigsaw Casting Ltd.
60 Sumach Street – 3rd Floor
Toronto, ON, M5A 3J7
To learn more about becoming a performer and protecting yourself, visit http://www.actratoronto.com/performers/starting-out/